Marketing Communications Graphic Designer
Applications have closed
The Graphic Designer will support the marketing needs of internal departments, with a focus on creative content development, layout, design and copywriting. The position will be responsible for layout and updates to company marketing materials, including presentations, brochures, emails, infographics, corporate templates, and the corporate website. The position will also share responsibility for writing copy for product literature, email campaigns, the company web site, advertisements, blogs, case studies, videos and materials as assigned.
Must have content layout expertise, an eye for design, and an ability to translate core business concepts into compelling visuals. Must have experience with various forms of copywriting for marketing content development. Must be able to adapt to brand style, tone and standards. Able to handle multiple projects and priorities, work well independently or in team environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with design/layout of content for wide-variety of media, including web, collateral, online/digital media
• Proven ability to write compelling copy
• Able to leverage and coordinate with multiple resources and SMEs to develop content
• Own and update content as needed, including presentations, infographics, web content, etc.
• Provide corporate support for editing and PPT layouts
• Maintain marketing style guides and corporate marketing templates
• Able to adapt to, enforce and enhance corporate brand standards related to tone/voice
• Provides support for portal and web site administration and other activities
• Experience of digital marketing, including web, video and email
• Able to work well in a fast-paced environment, on deadline
• Other core expectations will be defined by your direct supervisor/manager
• Graphic layout skills and knowledge relative to web, printed material and presentations
• Excellent writing and editing skills, and strong verbal communication skills
• Ability to handle a variety of assignments simultaneously and demonstrate a sense of urgency, when required
• Must exhibit a curious, positive, team-oriented, enthusiastic approach
• Coordinate with multiple internal clients, such as product marketing, sales and product management
• Adaptive, effective communication and interpersonal skills with those of diverse organizational levels and backgrounds
• Coordinate with outside contractors for corporate collateral and promotional materials
• Ability to leverage a variety of resources and work through others
• The desire to shine in a fast-paced environment
• Other core competencies will be defined by your direct supervisor/manager
• Google Suite & MS Office skills, including Word, Excel, PPT and Outlook
• Graphic programs, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign or similar
• Experience with HTML and Marketing Automation software (i.e. Marketo) a plus
• Experience with CRM software (i.e. SalesForce) a plus
• At least 2 years of similar experience
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, marketing communications, journalism or market management
• Frequent alpha/numeric keyboarding
• Ability to view computer for long period of time
REQUIRED WORK SCHEDULE
• This position requires a 40-hour minimum work week, in-office (Jerusalem, Israel)
To be discussed based on experience level.
Organza is the first company to recognize the woman’s bustling Female Pelvic Region (FPR) as a synergized unit.
We see, and understand, the intricacies of the FPR. Coupled with our proprietary herbal blends, the result is a wide range of tailor-made products that provide holistic support for FPR issues.