User registration is not enabled
Username or email address
Lost your password?
Applications have closed
Internship Placement Coordinator for Masa & Onward Israel Internship Programs
Sachlav, one of the top tourism companies in Israel, is looking for a new internship placement coordinator for our Onward Israel and Masa programs. This is a permanent position, starting immediately.
• Interviewing applicants and determining their internship possibilities
• Arrange and oversee placements for interns
• Provide evaluative feedback, support to interns and supervisors, resolve issues that arise during placements
• Visits to companies
• Contacting potential companies to encourage them to join our company database
• Participating in weekly calls with partners, participant webinars & orientation sessions
• Fluent/mother-tongue English and High level of Hebrew
• Good communication skills both in person and on the phone
• Israeli citizen/valid work permit in Israel
• Motivated to work hard
• Flexibility to work later if needed
2 days per week from 9am – 6pm
2 days per week from 10am – 7pm
1 day per week will be from 11am – 8pm
7,200 ILS a month
Resumes must be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please specify in the subject line: For internship placement coordinator.
Posted on July 20, 2020
© Naava Kodesh. Powered by