An exciting e-commerce company in TLV is looking for a Head of Marketing to join their leadership team!
The successful candidate will set the company’s marketing vision and build out sustainable channels to drive the business. This role will report directly to the founder and will have the reins to develop a marketing strategy, hire and manage a team, and get their hands dirty and execute.
– Create and execute on channel strategies, marketing campaigns, and experiment with different growth methods.
– Identify new channels to test, running tests, and finding ways to optimize the most effective channels and strategies.
– Work closely with the product team to build viral growth loops to shape the product lines to self-grow.
– Monitor marketing data/analytics and optimize marketing performance.
– Actively communicate and present marketing objectives, plans and ideas clearly and succinctly, while collaborating with the team and remaining open to feedback.
– Share knowledge, results and provide visibility into marketing learnings to the the rest of the leadership team (CEO, Head of Product, and Operations Manager).
– Strong track record of building and leading marketing in DTC brands
– 5+ years of marketing experience including 3+ years running paid marketing campaigns on Facebook and Google for eCommerce brands, and 2+ years owning all aspects of marketing including hiring and managing your team
– Excellent time management and communication skills including presenting on marketing strategy in a leadership role
– Successfully defined, tested and optimized DTC product positioning and marketing
– T-shaped marketer with strengths in SEO, paid ads & CRO
– Deep analytical mind that tracks and improves KPIs
– Fluency in English is a must
For more information or to apply send your CV to email@example.com with “Head of Marketing” in the subject