Seeking a Creative & Dynamic Digital Marketing Expert / Graphic Designer for Innovation: Africa’s Israel Office
Innovation: Africa (IA) is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization is a team of dedicated problem solvers with a mission to bring solutions and know-how to those in need living in rural African villages. We use solar energy to pump clean water and provide schools, orphanages and medical clinics with light and refrigeration to store vaccines and medicines. IA has completed over 300 solar and agricultural projects, providing light, clean water, food and proper medical care to more than 2 million people in Ethiopia, Tanzania, Malawi, South Africa, Uganda, Cameroon, Senegal, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Zambia, and eSwatini.
We are looking for a visionary Digital Marketing Expert to bring fresh eyes to our creative identity. The role will work within our communications & Marketing Department. The position will collaborate with and work under the guidance and support of our Director of Communications/Creative Director and will report directly to the CEO. This role will be comprised of long-term projects such as consistently updating our website to reflect new information branding, and images. The DME will also take charge of short-term projects such as re-designing existing PDFs, designing mass marketing emails, and creating social media marketing campaign graphics to reflect iA’s current brand image while providing fresh creativity and a new spin. New and innovative ideas are welcome.
• Create and deliver a range of cross-platform work. This can be anything from printed collateral for events and community marketing to mass-marketing emails and branded content for social media campaigns.
• Develop layouts for and updating website
• Own and execute a brilliant design language that elevates those visiting our website to enhance their experience
• Collaborate with content and marketing to create strong visuals and collateral to convey our messaging
• Concept design, and deliver creative campaigns for various announcements, event marketing, and social campaigning while maintaining the already established brand messaging
• Coordinate with and take & apply direction from the Creative Director, Director of Communications and CEO mutually
• Contributes to team efforts and conversation through creative thinking and efficiency
A seasoned and charismatic professional with the necessary experience in graphic design, digital marketing, branding, web design, analytical skills and social media. It’s imperative that candidates have a background in desktop publishing tools and graphic design software such as publisher, illustrator and photoshop. All candidates must be results-driven and work in a timeline-oriented environment. The idea candidate is a creative problem solver, has strong communications skills, works quickly and takes constructive feedback. Must be a native English speaker or have advanced English proficiency in reading, writing and speaking.
Commensurate with experience. Health insurance and other benefits included.
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent experience.
• Five years of graphic design, digital marketing, branding and web development.
As an international organization, our team is spread out between NY, Israel and Africa, and team members are constantly on the move. We strive to use technology solutions to keep our staff in close contact despite our travel schedules, and are all frequently on the phone, Skype, WhatsApp and more. This position requires the ability to keep up with this fast-paced environment, and to be comfortable working with colleagues across time zones and continents.
Please send your cover letter, CV and portfolio in an email to Michal@innoafrica.org. Please make the file name your full name.