We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join a growing CRM team.
This dynamic position provides an excellent opportunity to grow your career within the ever-growing Salesforce ecosystem, as well as join an industry-leading, internationally recognized Company.
• Improve the business processes by designing, building, documenting, testing and deploying according to the industry best practices
• Partner with multiple departments to gather business requirements and provide creative solutions
• Deliver day-to-day end-user support
• Create and maintain excellent documentation on business processes, policies, system configuration, and training materials
• Entrusted to maintain platform data security by managing access and permissions
• Collaborate with Salesforce Developers
• Train new and existing users on reports and dashboards
• English at a professional level
• 2+ Years of CRM Salesforce experience
• A detail-oriented approach with strong interest in automation
This is a full-time position Sun-Thu or Mon-Fri (short Friday) and the office is located in Jerusalem.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line: CRM Administrator