Convergence is hiring Recruiters for a large U.S. based chain of healthcare facilities.
Convergence Workforce is a full-service, hassle-free solution for healthcare and related operational needs. We provide high-quality, cost-effective, and customized, data-driven solutions.
Our company culture is founded on building our employees up, giving them the support to grow in an exciting and driven workplace environment. When you love what you do and you love where you work, it’s hard not to thrive! Our management team is known for being exceptionally communicable, actively seeking input and out-of-the-box creative thinking. Join our expanding team to experience what it feels like to make a real impact and feel valued!
About the position:
The Recruiter is responsible for the recruitment of direct care clinical and non-clinical positions.
The Recruiter participates in the entire staffing process from receiving applications, sorting and interviewing candidates, and logging candidates using our applicant tracking system.
WE PROVIDE FULL TRAINING FOR THIS POSITION!
Hours are Sunday-Thursday 3pm-12am. This is an in-office position in our Har Hotzvim office.
Full Israeli benefits
Phenomenal hiring bonuses and Growth incentives
• Active ownership of full-cycle recruitment.
• Utilize innovative sourcing methods to create a robust pipeline for future openings in key markets.
• Refine and elevate an exceptional candidate experience throughout the recruiting process.
• Performs initial interviews to determine candidate suitability for placement.
• Interacts with hiring managers to evaluate and recommend applicants for employment and fill vacant positions for assigned facilities
• Maintains accurate and timely documentation of candidate progress in the applicant tracking system
• Utilizes telephone screenings, resumes, electronic applications, certifications/licenses, and assessments to determine if candidates meet the minimum knowledge, skills, and abilities to be a good fit for the position
Apply today using the link!