Business Communication Specialist
American HoursFull Time
Applications have closed
We’re hiring a Business Communications Specialist / Community Leader!
The Business Communications Specialist will be responsible for locating American start-ups, venture capital funds, and investors, while creating and coordinating engagement between them.
– Act as the main point of contact for all agency or organizational personnel
– Collaborate and communicate successfully with other entities outside of the business
– Develop and foster relationships with the community, stakeholders, and other entities
– Collect, analyze, and utilize data and feedback to identify opportunities to improve the relationship between the business and the other entity
– Act as a positive representation of the business to the community
So, if you are a native English speaker with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Send your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Full-time position (US hours will be required)
– US passport is required
– Our offices are located in Rehaviya, Jerusalem