A global Cannabinoid research and technology company based in Israel, is looking to hire a Biochemist to join their efforts to advance the research, technology and product development to improve the lives of patients.
If you are recognized as a subject matter expert in the field of cannabinoid chemistry and you are interested in being part of the team responsible for unlocking the potential of cannabis, this might be for you!
– Partner with leading cannabis researchers to deepen the understanding of cannabinoid chemistry & support formulation development, cannabinoid production of novel applications including novel and minor cannabinoid research.
– Guide formulation development and analyze Topical/Oral/Inhalable formulations and discover potential enhancements.
– Contribute to cross-functional team responsible for identifying and elucidating novel effect of cannabinoid and other plant actives.
– 7 years of meaningful experience in food, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, or similar industries
– MSc Advanced degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, pharmaceutical sciences, food science, or a closely related engineering or scientific field
– Experience managing research scientists, including budget and timelines
– Experience working in lab and utilizing scientific equipment with hands-on experience performing in vivo/in vitro studies
– Experience with formulation development
– Strong ability and enthusiasm for contributing to cross-functional teams with non-scientific backgrounds
– Strong problem-solving skills
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Organized and with high attention to detail to help drive projects forward in a timely manner
This position is based out of Beit Shemesh, Israel.
If you believe you are a good candidate for the above position,