A UK based accounting firm with offices in Tel Aviv are looking to hire a Junior Accountant to join their team!
The firm represents some of Israel’s largest listed companies to small high-tech start-ups aiming to launch into the UK.
The successful applicant will receive training both on the job and through attendance on ACCA courses to develop the skills required to achieve a successful career in accountancy.
– Initially, training will be provided in basic accountancy, bookkeeping, VAT and Payroll working both on individual and company clients to develop an understanding of the fundamentals of these areas.
– As your experience grows and your studies progress your responsibilities will increase to include initial preparation of company tax returns and assisting on client audits.
– Graduates from business/economics/accounting and
similar who are looking for a career in Accountancy.
– The candidate will be required to study for their ACCA qualifications and a study package is provided.
– No previous experience in an accountancy or bookkeeping role is required.
– Good communication, team-working and inter-
personal skills and have a basic level of computer literacy.
Email your CV to email@example.com with “Junior Accountant” in the subject